The Logis Trémignon
Activities & Tourism Côtes d’Armor, Brittany
Discover Côtes d’Armor, Brittany and take part in many activities
Our region is full of unmissable sites to discover. We will share with you the love of our region by guiding you and giving you the best local plans.
Discover the treasures of Dinan, Rennes, le Mont Saint Michel, haras de Lamballe (national Stud of Lamballe).
We offer many original ideas that will make your holiday unforgettable :
- If you would like to make and taste some of our delicious, traditional crêpes and galettes with local cider, or apple juice ,I can offer a small course for an additional fee.
- Would you like to savour a generous sea food platter ?
- Do you like to go rock pooling ? Would you like to collect seaweed to make beauty products and cook with ?
- If you would like to visit châteaux, botanical gardens and play parks, we have many brochures and I can help you discover the more unusual local sites too.
- Would you like a painting or clay modeling lesson with our local artist ? Annick Morgand exhibits some of her paintings in the gîte and organises half day lessons.
- Horse and cart rides are available with our knowledgable and friendly neighbour Claude Villemont. Rides depart from our garden, offering a funny and romantic time ! (website – Facebook page).
- We have a wonderful organic, family friendly and educational farm only 3 km away, called “La ferme de Locria”, which welcomes you to come and try your hand at milking goats and cows (Facebook page).
- Jugon Les Lacs, the “green city” is 5 mn drive away. This beautiful town is open all year and offers a variety of shops and activities for all ages, including : “la Maison de la Pêche” (fishing and information office) and “la station nautique” (water sports).
- New Wake park in “Jugon Les Lacs commune nouvelle”, Dolo is 8 km away, this park is set in beautiful surroundings providing hours of fun on and off the water.